HP Printer Customer Care Phone Number
How to define a brand, product, or a synonym of the brand. Yes, it is related to HP printer which has several products in its pocket. The users of it are from the different region in around the world. Those who are associated with the business or self-employed can understand the benefits of HP printer and can utilize various features of it. HP was launched with a mission of providing a better printing option to the world and it succeeded in that after the launch of its first InkJet printer and after that it evolved in a several manners an improvised its technology to compete for the world and provide a better technology based printers to the users to ease out their routine work. Apart from such wonderful innovation in print technology, it has some lacunas which troublesome the users as they confront few technical hiccups while using HP printer. Although there is an option for the users to resolve the issues through USA Toll Free HP printer customer care number +1-800-787-2406 where they will be assisted by certified experts to resolve the issues within a short span of time. There are some other technical issues which need the solution such as Wireless printer setup issue and here is a solution for the same and users are required to follow all the steps to rectify.
HP Printers – Wireless Troubleshooting
Install the printer software and set up the printer on the network
Initially, the users are required to install the setup to start the printer on your wireless network and for that, you need drivers too for the support. To install the drivers follow the steps given below:
- The users have to confirm the following requirements:
- The system should have an active Internet Connection which should be connected to the same network you want to connect the printer to.
- The printer should be in active mode and turned on.
- USB cable should be disconnected if it is connected.
- The users are required to visit the official website of HP printer and download the drivers for your printer with a wireless If the users unable to understand above steps then they can reach out to USA/ Canada customer care for HP printer to resolve the issue.
Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor
This is a free tool for Windows to diagnose and resolve any kind of print issue the users face.
The users are required to download both the software on their system and run it properly.
What control panel type does your printer have?
The users are required to identify that which type of control panel they have and depending on the printer model, it could be LCD control panel.
What is the status of the printer’s wireless light?
The users are required to check the wireless light whether it is on or not which shows the connection of your printer’s wireless signal and Internet Connection is on or off.
Evaluate a Wireless Network Test Results report (LCD control panels)
- The users are required to print the report from the Wireless, Network Settings, or Setup menu which can be found on the printer control panel.
Steps might be different for the different model of the printer.
- Wireless On = FAIL: if the wireless signal on the printer is off then the users are requested to turn on the signal and after that, they have to reconnect the printer to the wireless network. The users have to select the Setup on the printer between Network or Wireless menu, the users have to select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then they have to follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to their network. After completing the test they have to print another Wireless Test Results page and confirm the report which shows the status as PASS. If there is any kind of confusion the users can have the assistance through HP printer customer care phone number to resolve the issue within a short span of time.
- Connected = FAIL or Not Run:if the connection shows fail then they have to follow the steps in the solution provided or reconnect your printer to the wireless network. On the printer, and then they have to select the Setup in the Network or Wireless menu, and after that, they have to select the Wireless Setup Wizard, and then they have to follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your network.
- If the signal Quality = Poor or Not Run:if that is the case then the users have to move the printer closer to the wireless router.
- The users have to compare under the Current Configuration section and the Network Name (SSID) to the name of your wireless network. If the network name which they provided does not match, then the printer is connected to the wrong network. To rectify they have to select the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, then they have to select the Wireless Setup Wizard, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your network.
Connect the printer to the network (LCD control panels)
- If the users want to connect the printer to the wireless network during initial setup, or if the connection signal becomes weaker at a later time, then they have to use the Wireless Setup Wizard on the control panel.
- The users have to move the computer and printer closer to the router before starting and position the devices away from large metal objects such as bookcases, and they have to move away from devices that emit radio signals such as microwaves and cordless phones for the printer safety and for the better signal strength.
- Now they have to select the Setup, on the printer in the Network, or Wireless menu, then they are required to select Wireless Setup Wizard. When prompted, they are required to select the name of their local network, then they have to follow the on-screen instructions to enter the network password to complete the connection.
As the users would have understood by following the steps provided in the instruction that it’s not that difficult to setup the wireless connection in HP Printer and even if they face some technical hiccups then they have an option in the form of HP Printer customer care toll-free number where certified experts will assist them in resolving the issues within a short period of time. The users can access the services 24×7 online without any hassle.