HP printer Setup Drivers Installation Support
In the modern technology world, everyone needs hi-tech products and services. Products might be anything whether it is a computer, laptop or printer. While purchasing printer everyone seeks few points like the durability, its features, and functionalities. Although there are several brands of the printer in the market, HP Printer has some unique features and functions and due to that its market value is quite high with huge clientele in across the world. After the purchase of HP printer, there is a first and basic question arise that how it can be installed on the system as everyone is not techno-savvy and need some assistance from the technical experts to help them out in installing and setting up the printer. Well, we are providing a solution to the users over here and users are required to follow all those instructions step by step. Even though they confront any kind of error while installing the setup of HP printer then they have an option in the form of HP printer installation support number where our expert technicians will assist the users in resolving the issue.
Solution for the installation of HP Printer-
The users are requested to follow the steps very strictly to install the HP printer on their system which is based on the Windows platform.
HP Printers – USB Printer Setup (Windows)
This process is for the HP printers and Windows based computers.
The users are required to setup their HP printer for a Windows based computer with USB cable connection. If the users require all the features to utilize then they have to install full featured drivers of HP printer
If the users need the printer software or drivers then they have the option as they can visit the HP printer official troubleshooting page where HP released the latest software and drivers or they can have assistance from HP printer setup help to download the drivers and software.
Step 1: Preparation for the printer setup
The users are required to first check that what are the most important things which are need before starting the process of installation of software and driver for Windows based computer.
- The users are required to confirm the following requirements and to do list before they begin the process:
- It is the first thing which users have to check it that the printer must be turned on and in a ready state.
- A USB cable will be required to connect the printer and computer and the length should be less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in).
- The users can find a USB port which will be available on their computer: If the users will connect through a USB hub or docking station, then the printer might not receive enough power to operate properly.
- If the users are connected the USB cable to the computer prior to installing the HP driver, then they can continue with these steps to remove the printer from the installed devices to ensure a successful setup installation or they can skip to the next step to install the driver.
The users might face some technical hiccups while following the steps mentioned above and need some help for the same. Well, they should not worry as HP printer installation help number will be available for them to resolve the issue
- Now the users are required to disconnect the printer USB cable from the computer. They have to keep in mind that they have not to reconnect the cable until prompted during the driver installation step.
- The users are required to search Windows for ‘devices’, and after that, they have to click on the Devices and Printers control panel settings in the results.
- In this step, the users are requested to Right-click on the icon for their printer model, and after that, they have to click on Remove device. If the users find multiple icons over there for the printer, then they have to remove them all.
- Now the users have to close the Devices and Printers window, and then they have to continue to the next step.
Step 2: Install HP Printer drivers and set up the connection
To complete the USB connection the users are required to Download and install the best available print driver and for that they to follow the steps mentioned below.
- The users have to visit the HP printer official website and have to enter their printer model, after that they need to follow the onscreen instructions to complete the download of their driver.
The users are required to follow the on-screen instructions to open the downloaded file to start the setup If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads. After that, they have to choose a connection type, and then they have to select USB.
- The users have to click on Download button next to the full feature driver which can be found under Driver-Product Installation Software, and then they have to follow the on-screen instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or select Download only to save and run the driver file from the computer.
- The installer will prompt to select a printer connection option, then they have to select USB to continue with and complete the setup.
- Now the process is complete and the users can try to print, scan, or fax, depending on your printer functionality.
Still, some of the users find it difficult to follow the instructions with all the steps in a proper manner and might confront some error in these steps and require some assistance to resolve all those issues. Yes, we have an HP printer helpline support system through which we can rectify all the issues the users face while installing the setup of HP printer with the help of HP printer setup installation support number where expert technicians will assist the users in resolving the issues within a short span of time.
Sometime, many users search for online support for printer drivers and HP printer software. We provide software related help from setup to HP printer updates for all versions and models online 24×7. You can call us anytime at toll free HP printer software support number +1-855-241-5405.