HP printers are made up of hi-quality materials & advanced technology. Yet sometimes the users encounter technical hiccups that need expert’s assistance. You can reach to customer care team to get a solution for your email issues. Dial HP printer customer Support number whenever you required expert’s assistance for HP printer hitches. With the help of trained experts for customer care executives, you will be able to resolve all issues.
Well, if you are getting error code 0x800706b9 that means your print spooler has a fault. To fix printer spooler issue you will have to perform given instructions.
Method No. 1: Run the HP printer troubleshooter
- Open the window search bar on your device and then type “troubleshooting.”
- Now from the left window pane, click on “view all.”
- Now under the list of troubleshooting of the computer, click on “printer.”
- Next, you will have to follow the on-screen prompts and run the HP printer troubleshoot.
- Switch off your HP printer, after 5 minutes you can restart your printer.
- Check if you have solved the printer problem.
Method No. 2: Start the HP print spooler service
- Press the Window key + R and type “Services.msc in the required field. Then press enter.
- Locate for “Print Spooler Service” in the list and have double-click.
- Ensure that the startup type of printer set is automatic. If you found that the print spooler service is running then tap to close it.
- Now click on it again for starting it in order.
- Now click on Apply and then OK.
- Check if your problem of error code gets fixed after adding the HP printer.
When you performed all the steps for troubleshooting and still getting error code 0x800706b9. Then you can reach to trained & skilled experts in customer care. Ring HP printer Tech Support number that is a toll-free number accessible for everyone. So stop worrying for issues of your HP printer and contact to technicians for resolving the printer issues. These experts are 24×7 available on the call to sort out printer hitches.